In his professional practice he cooperated with some of the largest Polish tax advisory offices: Ożóg i Wspólnicy (2010-2013) and Kolibski Nikończyk Dec i Parterzy (2013-2015). Since June 2015 partner in the Kamiński Majewski law firm.
Deals mainly with rehabilitation of enterprises on the Polish market - both for the sale of specific assets or whole enterprises and their parts - and in a complex manner - by creating such company constructs that will enable optimal basics for functioning, both fiscally and economically.
He supplied both ongoing and incidental tax advisory services for numerous entities on the Polish market, especially in the sectors of trade, real property, logistics, finance and FMCG, including companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
In the course of his professional practice he dealt, among others, with:
- restructuring of over a dozen largest Polish companies in the sectors of, among others: logistics, metallurgy, interior decoration, household chemistry, and other FMCG sectors, non-bank financing, etc;
- rehabilitation of holding companies of several largest Polish developers;
- creating the structure of fiscally effective sale of a Polish company in support of a foreign investor;
- fiscally efficient money transfers from Polish capital companies;
- creating structures based on closedended investment funds and foreign structures (holding and operational);
- creating sales bonus schemes for one of the largest Polish retail chains;
- creating fiscally optimal settlement systems for managerial staff and key personnel;
- creating fiscally optimal settlement systems within the framework of professional sports club;
- settlement counselling between Polish holding company and their foreign owners;
- offset settlement counselling